Monday, April 21, 2014

I hope you had a wonderful Easter

We had a wonderful Easter Sunday yesterday.  The Lord provided us with a beautiful sunny day filled with family and friends  and I hope your day was filled the same way.  Here are a few pictures to share with you.
We started with what the Easter bunny left
Then moved to the glorious out doors

My sweetie granddaughter-Phalynn

My wonderful grandson-Dayton

To our other family members- Mom & sister Debbie

My beautiful daughter and S-I-L - Leigh-Anne & Jeremy

A good  friend Karen and Phalynn

Dayton has to be playing with some kind of ball

My thoughtful and handsome Son and my beautiful D-i-L- Gene and Samantha
with Karen, Phalynn and the little newest member "Misty"

and finally the king of this clan my husband - Gene

No comments: