Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas card Quilt and ss stockings

Good Sunday morning all!   I am sure like most people we are all busy this time of the year..This weekend is my baking weekend but I wanted to stop and say hi and to show a few pics of my stockings that I did for my new secret sister and my Christmas card quilt I started oh probably 2 years ago.  When I went to retreat I asked a friend of mine to show me a way to put binding on by my machine and she did (thank you very much Sandi) so now it is finished and hanging up.  This was a pattern from Chattanooga Quilt shop and it was fun putting it together...


 I have also finished a few gifts that I cannot show yet but can show my double small stockings that are for my secret sister and I will be getting those in the mail tomorrow so I wanted to post a pic before they go out.....now all that is left to do is fill them up..enjoy and I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season filled with family, friendship and of course good food..........





No comments: