Friday, October 25, 2013

ATC Trade

I joined a group of ladies to exchange ATC cards.  The theme for this month was "From the Stone Age"  well maybe I should have waited for another month but I wanted to do something different and I know these are pink and pink was not from the stone age but it was my dedication to cancer awareness month.  I used crayon method to make the background and then printed out the mugs on fabric and added the bead as to represent stone.  I also printed out the information sheets that went on the back and the ones that I attached telling us how beer was made at the end of the "Stone Age".  It was very interesting to read and I am not sure what the hostess was looking for but I was trying to find something different and hope these ladies do not take offense to "beer" as my theme.  Have a wonderful day.....








No comments: