Sunday, May 5, 2013

Shake your PomPom's winner

I almost forgot to have a winner for the 3 FQ's that I promised.  As usual I put all the names in a basket and had DH pick one.  I just like to keep it personal like that and it does help my hubby feel a little involved anyway.  So the winning person is:

             patchouli moon studioApril 25, 2013 at 10:00 AM who said:
Sharon those are so cute. Hope your surgery goes well. Hugs to you. 

Please get in touch with me with all the info to mail out these 3 spring FQ's I hope you like them.  Thanks to everyone for the well wishes.  I go to doc tomorrow to see if he will at least let me use 3 fingers...

3 sprin FQ's for give a way winner

4 comments:

Carol Swift said...

Such a lucky winner...congratulations to her! I hope the doctor says you can use those three little fingers. It's funny how we appreciate those small things when they are taken away from us. :O)

Daryl @ Patchouli Moon Studio said...

Oh wow lucky me! Thank you Sharon. I am off to email you now.

Unknown said...

Carol you are so right! If he will just undo this
harness he has my hand locked into I will be at least able to use some of my right hand...we will see tomorrow...

Unknown said...

Great I hope you like them...I will get them out no later than tuesday. It all depends on how long my appt . is tomorrow and the fact that I have someone taking me and they may not have time to take me to post office so I will let you know when they go out...