Saturday, March 16, 2013

We have a winner!! for the Blog Hop Party...

Wow what an experience this was.  I want to thank Michele over at the Quilting Gallery for putting this together.  Never in a million years would I think that I would find so many interesting people and blogs out there sharing the same passion as I do for fiber and threads.  I truly hope that we get to know each other better and bond some friendships along the way.
Now onto the winner.  I put all the names into a hat and had my dear hubby pull one out.  I should have taken pictures of it but didn't think of that last night.  I just like doing it that way because using a number generator for me seems so impersonal....that is just my opinion anyway the winner is=============drum roll-----------------


I would LOVE to make a tumbler quilt! And your charm packs are fantastic. Fall and winter are my favorite times of the year! Especially fall... I just love the way the air smells.

I am a new follower and cannot wait to see more of your work!

I have sent an email to StasaLynn so hopefully she will get back with me and if she does not in 24 hours,  I will pull another name.
I will be mailing the prize out on Tuesday and pulling the name for the winner for the "Nancy Drew Mystery" on Monday.
Again thanks for joining me and I hope we have much to share in the future.

Happy Quilting Day to everyone......

2 comments:

Lia*s Handmades said...

congrats to the winner :)

StasaLynn said...

Oh wow! this is fantastic... I will email right away... I was at my church this morning with the Prayer Shawl ladies!

I am sooooo excited!