Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Need to get a grip on things I guess

I find myself lately needing to get a grip on things.  I have been very melancholy lately and feeling very edgy.  Maybe I just need to step back and step out of things to do this.  I feel like I always try to do the right thing and think positive in life but where is the reward in putting so much energy into it.... Pay no attention to this post my feelings have been hurt lately by someone I really looked up to and I just need to get over it...putting it in black and white might help me see how ugly it is..... I will be back to myself soon.

6 comments:

Gene Black said...

Peace be with you my friend. I am so sorry that someone hurt your feelings.

Unknown said...

Thanks Gene for your kind comment...I just have to get my big girl pants on and get over it....I was just having a down moment...I always try to think before I say things or do things where other people are concerned and work hard for the causes I chose to and then someone has to go and put a damper on it....appreciate your caring!!!!Have a great day!

Carol Swift said...

Sometimes I get tired of putting on my big girl pants to get over hurtful comments, but it is the high road to take so I do. Okay, sometimes I take the low road and whimper in the corner. Hopefully, your day will be brighter. :O)

Unknown said...

Thanks Carol and you are correct and I have already got it off my shoulders, I guess I was just sulking a bit....

Gale, Ky quilter said...

So sorry someone hurt your feelings. I know the pain from that recently. It hurts - badly - and it's ok to talk about it. Glad I found you. Hang in there. I'll be thinking of you. :)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your comment..I hate really putting allot of my own negativity out there but writing about it has helped so I am glad I did and I am sorry you were also a recipient but it just helps us see this person more clearly...doesn't it!