Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving

To my family & friends and my  extended family and friends I wanted to take a moment and say " thank you"!  I have had a bit of a tough year and you all have helped me through it in some way.  At times I did not know how I was going to get through some of it and I could always come here and reach out and you all were there.  And in such a gentle way I could not ask for a better Internet circle of family/friends.  I hope the next year finds  good things for us and our family.   I know God never gives us  more than what we can bear and what I felt I could not bare I came here to share and you all helped me so I say "thank you" and if I can help any of you all  in some small way I will be there. You know I was thinking the other day that if we all could put a pile of our hardships out there in front of us and we could all see each others then we more than likely would take ours back. Take care of you and your families and have a wonderful season of fun, love, support and friendship.


Sharon

1 comment:

Love Of Quilts said...

Have a good Thanksgiving. Trish