Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My Red and White well one of them

Hi there this note goes out to Madame Samm and Karen. I wanted to show them my red and white quilts (I have 2) but the other is at my sons house because when he got married he needed to borrow some blankets and such for people that were staying at his house so my other one is over there. But here is a pic of one. These blocks were made for me by people all over the world and I love the pinwheel pattern so that is around the border..I hope you enjoy. It fits my queen size bed.  It was made for me by a group that I am in known as BaB.  It was my first computer group and they are wonderful people.  I cherish this quilt very much.

4 comments:

Sparky said...

OHHHHHHHHH wow Sharon..this one has my heart..it is gorgeous...you need to get it outside for some pics...

Love Of Quilts said...

I like the pinwheels and the hearts...did you quilt it. Trish

sandiqltr said...

I love this quilt, Sharon. Someday I am going to do a red and white quilt. It is on my very long list ....

Karen said...

I have to keep coming back and checking on these red and white quilts. there are so many ideas. But I have also enjoyed looking at the crazy quilting, too. It is so creative.