Saturday, July 30, 2011

Pics of crazy stuff

Hi everyone I am still here. I found the box and then had family over for a week so really didn't get too much done but plan on staying in my sewing room tomorrow and playing catch up still. I have to finish a challenge quilt...fix a watch that I made for a friends birthday back in May and it was in little pieces when I found the box, and a few other things but I took some photos of things before and wanted to post a few pics...
I love crazyquilting and plan on spending some time on getting better at it so here are some pics of stuff that I have done already..enjoy

2 comments:

Brenda Cregger said...

Wow, great stuff. I like crazy quilts too. I started one (who knows where it is). Hope I come across it and can get back to it. Thanks for the reminder.

Bear said...

they are looking so pretty what will you be using thee for??
love n hugs bear xoxooxoo