Sunday, July 24, 2011

I found it

Good Sunday morning! It has been a little bit since I posted other than about my sons wedding but I have been looking for a box of recent projects that I had been working on before we moved and I finally found it. I was working on a challenge quilt and it just needed a little bit done on it so I can finish that..I needed to add a binding to a cuddle quilt so I can finish that...I also made a watch for a friend's birthday and it was on the top and I found that but it was crushed and falling apart so I will have to remake that. She has been waiting since the end of May so I guess a little longer will not hurt, I hope anyway. So I better get busy just wanted to shout out a "hello"....enjoy

5 comments:

Brenda Cregger said...

Wow - so glad you found your box of goodies.
I made two "yellow brick road" quilt tops" and lost one...and it was after we moved...so you are doing good.
Bren

Ruby said...

It's always a good thing to find something you've been looking for!

Renate said...

It sounds like you have now settled in and started locating your projects! Wonderful! Did I read right? You were making a watch? Wow!

Vicki Miller said...

Yes - please explain. how did a watch get crushed in a box of fabric? Glad to hear you are on track again.

Love Of Quilts said...

I would like to see your watch your making...I can't get the idea in my head...could you show it. Trish