Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Son and his future wife, when all is said and done

I am posting this picture because it has been such a battle for my son to gain custody of his 2 children. He is a wonderful Father and has been fighting for what is best for them for a long time. Well Dayton you know already is with his Dad but after yesterday it became official he has full custody of his daughter who is 2 yr old Phalynn. So as soon as the judge said she is giving full rights to my son we waited for the paperwork and then this picture I took like 15 minutes after it was all said and done right in front of the courthouse building. So this is my Son and his Fiance', Samantha with the all important document that he has been fighting to get for some time now...it was a very happy occasion...and lately in my world they do not come too often.

5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I know you're happy - I'm so glad it all worked out!

dutchcomfort said...

I’m so happy for you, your son, the grandchildren and your beautiful daughter-in-law.
I hope the happy times will continue now!

Love Of Quilts said...

I know you are all very happy. Trish

Wendy said...

A big congrats on the final outcome.....I know you and your son are happy that this chapter is finally over.....now maybe peace can be released into your lives......God bless all of you.....hugs....Wendy

sandiqltr said...

This IS wonderful news, Sharon! I am so happy for all of you and these children will now be able to settle into their lives and move forward. Love ya!