Saturday, March 27, 2010

The End of my Good Egg bunny Hop Give-a-way and the winner is......

Well I would like to thank everyone who joined in our fun filled bunny hop.  I have met some new friends I hope and had a chance to get together with some old friends and now to announce the winner.... I put all the names into a little bag and had my DH pull one lucky winner.  I do wish I had a prize for all though.  I can honestly say this was my first give-a-way but I had so much fun I think I will have more.......just stay posted.

the lucky winner is............

grammy and papi
said...


I love Spring because of the promise of new life (flowers, trees, animals, you get the idea). Winter has been drab and suddenly, new life "springs" forth and everything is fresh and new. I can see it now and smell the fresh air.

You are my lucky winner if you will please notify me with the details for mailing I would appreciate it....

Happy Easter and  good luck to all on the rest of our bunny hop....

8 comments:

Pat said...

Congrats to your winner. I will be drawing mine later today.

Unknown said...

congrats

grammy and papi said...

I am sooooooooo excited. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'm sending you my info for shipping. I just cannot wait!!!

Have a God Filled Day
Shirley

free indeed said...

congrats to the lucky winner! I got here too late I see....oh well, on to other blogs!

Pat said...

A big congradulations to the winner. It's been lots' of fun!

Pat said...

Congradulations to the winner. Thanks for having the bunny hop.

Cath Ü said...

Congrats to the winner... good to see you are posting so all can see who has won...

Cath's Blog

Cath Ü

Sherry said...

Congrats to the lucky winner!