Sunday, March 14, 2010

DH out of the hospital

Wanted to shout out a big "Thank you" to all of those who have sent a note of prayer or left a comment to me and my DH.  We are home and there has been no damage to his heart they were trying to get his blood pressure to stay down which eventually they did and now it is just the healing process, he does have more meds to take which I am sure that some of you will agree is a problem all in itself but maybe he will heed this warning.  Again thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your prayers...

5 comments:

tisme said...

I am so glad you are both home and hubby is recuperating.

Carol said...

Hope things are settling down with the new meds.

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I am sorry this happened but so happy that all seems to be well.

Unknown said...

Just wanted to say "thank you" for all your kind words...Yes he is doing so much better..appreciate you!

Valrie said...

Sorry to hear your hubby is ill and will add him to my prayers.

Hi!
I am in the Good Eggs event and wanted to stop by and introduce myself. HOP over and say hello!

Valrie
hgttp://poemsmyway-valrie.blogspot.com