Sunday, February 14, 2010

Our 3rd snow in Chattanooga & touching base

Well this year the weather has been weird all over.  This is our 3rd snow that has fallen and laid and we are expecting the rear of it to start tonight and  go thru tomorrow.  It has been lovely to see but keeps me house bound and that I do not like.  I am still having problems with my puter and hopefully Jeremy will have time for it soon.  It is really kind of being a stress-or now cause i am trying to work on my daughters school quilt and get it finished by Friday of this week but need to keep up to date with the things that I am involved with on the puter so hopefully soon...Speaking of the quilt you all have seen the beginnings of the quilt I am making for my daughters 2nd grade class for their auction and soon you will be able to see the end.  I was hoping to be done by Monday but found out since the hands are made with felt I cannot put it under the machine to do the stitch-in-the-ditch for quilting so now I have to hand quilt it but  it will probably take me the rest of the week...bummer but well worth it if everyone likes it....
Ok I am back and it only took 2x's to type up this note because my puter froze so I will be getting off but just wanted to post and let you all know that I am still here and kicking....talk to you all soon I hope...

No comments: