Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Mothers Day blessing

Good Morning, I just wanted to post to all the Moms that read my blog I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day. I also wanted to tell my thoughts on this day. I am thankful for it, I think we all need a day to be celebrated but my feelings are deeper than that. I always made a big fuss when I could for my Moms day although I don't think she liked it very much, I had fun! But around here when it is Mom's day I tend to be so grateful to my children on that day. I feel pride to be their Mom and I am so proud of them. I have a boy and a girl who are adults now and they are so different in many ways but I still see the similarity in them. There has not been a moment in their lives that I ever regretted having them. When they were growing up I grew up with them, when they hurt I hurt, when they are happy I am overjoyed. I also have a son-in-law now that I couldn't say enough good things about, I am proud to call him my SIL and I am proud of him. So on this Mom's day I want to say thank you to my Son, Gene, my daughter Leigh-Anne and my SIL, Jeremy. You have enriched my life so much that words cannot say and I toast to all three of you plus your Dad for making me the Mom that I am and giving me this wonderful day to celebrate it.....thank You

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely thing to say about your children and SIL. May your day be filled with joy and may more memories be made that you will remember as your continue your path in life.
Hugs
Rae Ann