Monday, January 19, 2009

Why I want to learn to blog


Just posting a little note and wanted to add the reason for my blog. I did have a blog but so many people helped me to set it up, I mean literally that i didn't get a chance to see how to do it myself and now I will get the chance to learn, yeah for me. Also this is a suprise for a close friend who wonders why I am not posting to my other blog. I have not told her I am creating one from scratch she will be very suprised....and I know I will also. Since I do not have anything on it yet I wanted to post a few pics of hand stitching and stuff that I do just to add some color. I can't wait to get started, can u tell. These are just some stuff I did awhile ago: a pinkeeper, crazyquilt stocking, a purse that I did some decorating on, a beaded paisley and my first penny rug.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like your doing great on your new blog so far. I love the greens.

Wendy said...

Hi Sharon, love the boot. It looks like you are doing a great job on the new blog. I am looking forward to seeing your progress here. I noticed that you were one of the three responders to my PIF, do you want to participate? If so email me your mailing addy info at stitchduchess2@yahoo.com and I will put you down. Wendy