Friday, January 30, 2009

Girl Gang (Jan Patek)


I finally found the picture I took of the first girl gang quilt I am doing. I go to both a group of quilters once a month and a guild once a month. Well Joanne our hostess for the group meeting has taught "girl gang" for years and just in case she does not teach it after this year I wanted to learn from what I consider one of the best teachers for a Jan Patek quilt so this is my first block. It was started last month I just could not find my picture...lol And I can't do number 2 u ntil I finish my first block and start my second on a bom that my friend and I are doing together and it is called "Charlie Kissed me" So hopefully I will be posting the first block on Saturday. But for now here is my girl gang block one.

3 comments:

quiltlion said...

Love the block, Sharon! Lyn G

Anonymous said...

Okey, Glad to see your posting on my Blog. I love this block, right up your alley. I wonder who that friend is you are working with to make Charlie Kissed Me? Raven

Unknown said...

Well that friend would be none other then a one of a kind friend and one of my closest, RaeAnn